Newsletter Bons Plans Je m'abonne Retrouvez nous sur Voyage-Net sur Google PlusVoyage-Net sur TwitterVoyage-Net sur FacebookInscription | Connexion

Meharees et Trekking au dunes de Merzouga

> Ajouter une réponse

Meharees et Trekking au dunes de Merzouga
posté le 01 Novembre 2008 à 21:06:45, par sophiehinrit

Hotel set in the sand dunes of Merzouga. Information on rooms, location, rates and dromedary excursions throughout the southern region of the country

Ksar Bicha Hotel - Merzouga
A friendly, family-run kasbah, this is the favourite base to see the Merzouga dunes of the Sahara desert

Superbly located, right alongside the Merzouga sand dunes
Fabulous views of the dunes from the roof terrace
En suite rooms arranged around two pretty, plant-filled courtyards
Accessible by picturesque routes from either Fez (7 hrs) or Skoura/Ouarzazate (5.5 hrs)
Run by charming, extremely friendly Moroccan family, one of whom, Ali , has a degree in English ,french , spanish ,deutsch  and italien.
Traditional earth building with attractive features, simply furnished
Responsibly managed and good value
Accommodation: Options to stay in either standard en suite rooms or suites

Meals: Good quality Moroccan dishes. We quote for half board but lunches or picnics are available at very reasonable prices.

Activities: Excursions to the dunes by camel or 4×4, with options of overnight stay in standard or luxury nomads' tents. One day trek with camels (walk or ride): departure around 9 a.m. to a small oasis where you will have lunch, return to the hotel after sunset in the sand dunes. For the more adventurous, camel treks of up to seven days' length may be arranged.

As well as trips to the sand dunes, we recommend you visit the Marmar marble works near Erfoud, where a superb black fossiliferous rock is polished and sold. Bird-watchers will enjoy this area, especially the lake Serji, when it has water (usually in the winter).

Click on this link for more information  CLICK 

Pages :